When the sanctuary was built in the late 1920's the organ was an important aspect of the worship scheme. That organ has been built by the Geneva Organ Company of Geneva, Illinois. It was purchased through the local branch of the John W. Jenkins' Sons Music Company. They also installed it for the dedication in May of 1928.
The dedication occurred on May 21 at 8 p.m. in a special recital with Powell weaver, organist of Grand Avenue Temple in Kansas City, Kansas. He was assisted by baritone, Kennis N. Wessel.
Weaver was a concert organist and composer who had received his musical education at the New York City Institute of Musical Art under the directorship of Frank Damrosch. He later studied privately with Pietro Yon (organ) and Perry Goetschius (composer). Additionally, he spent two years studying in Italy with Remnigo Kenzi and Ottorino Respeghi in Rome.
Wessel was a "Wesley boy" who had been educated in New York City under Francis Rogers, Bruno Hahn and Arthur Belbore.
Musical selections included "Prima Sonata", "Marche Russe", "Swing Low, Swing Chariot", "Italia Rhapsody", "Jesus Bambino", and "Toccato from Fifth Sympanthy" by Widor.