They moved most of the materials from the first structure to this location in 1911 and reused it in the newly redesigned, and slightly larger, facility. Its heavy use of tarpaper and large prop up windows earned it the name the "sheep shed." Soon, however, an extension was added and this can be seen in the image on the right. As a new minister arrived in 1919, there had been some changes made and by the 1920's renovations, paint and new building made the most of the structure and the land (see bottom image from 1921).
|The lovingly labeled "Sheep Shed"|
|Due to improvements pushed by Dr. Dutton this revamp was labeled the "Dutton Tabernacle"|